Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Room Tour

Hey everyone and welcome back to Blogmas! I took a day off from it yesterday to do a fashion blog post, but today I'm showing you my room while its decorated for Christmas! Christmas is my favorite time of the year so I like to go all out for my room. Let's get started!

*disclaimer: Ollie does not stay in his pen. He is a free roam bun and the door on his pen is always open. He goes in and out as he pleases. 

I'm going to go ahead and start with the door! I got this super cute fresh cut tree sign from Michaels and I felt like it just went so well with the theme I had going on for my room. 


Even though I have a stocking in the living room, I wanted Ollie to have a stocking so I got him and me matching stockings to hang on the wall. 

Under the stockings, my hamster, Lulu has a winter wonderland going on. 


 I kept my dresser super simple with these wooden trees and a gnome. 

I'm not going to lie, I'm so obsessed with the gnome trend that is happening this Christmas. 

I couldn't have a real tree or any tree that sat on the floor because Ollie would eat it so I opted for the small fake tree that I could put on my shelf. And then I just sat the elves in front of it. 


I have loved elves ever since I was little because of my "magical" elves that use to come visit me every Christmas season. (Blog post on that tradition coming soon!) 


Ollie's pen is decorated with little lights, gnomes, and signs. Also isn't Ollie just the cutest?!



Ollie is excited for Santa! 
I just put this little sign on my windowsill. 

 I didn't like how this pillow looked on my bed so I put it near my mirror for a cozy look. 
Here's my side table. The candle is Evergreen from Bath & Body Works and it is my favorite. 


Here's my bed! I love this festive bedspread. You can find the bedspread here

Here's an up close look. The llama is from last year and the Merry Christmas pillow is from a few years ago but I will try to find similar ones for y'all. 

I hope y'all enjoyed this and I will talk to y'all tomorrow. 
P.S. I filmed a YouTube video so that will be up soon. Get excited!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment