Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The Perfect Pink Jacket + rewardstyle






 
Hello lovelies! I'm so excited to share this jacket with y'all today! This pink jacket is my absolute favorite. On the outside it has the sherpa material and on the inside it is a silk material. This is perfect for any of your holiday parties or a night on the town. The dress I am wearing is velvet and you can dress it up or down. I paired this outfit with my favorite booties from Old Navy. 

Also I'm so happy to announce that I have been accepted into the rewardStyle program and now you can shop all of my outfits through the Shop My Post feature. You can also follow me (madisonscupoftea) on the LiketoKnow.It app! 

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!
    Also, such a cute coat!!
    Caitlin
    LemonadePressBlog.com

    ReplyDelete