Saturday, December 15, 2018

Victorian Tea at Christmas Time + Church Ornament Party

Hello lovelies! Welcome back! We're only 10 days from Christmas, how exciting! Another thing that is exciting is I went to my first Victorian tea time with one of my best friends. The decorations in the hotel were so pretty. It was at the same hotel that I took these pictures at. We got to pick from multiple different bag and loose leaf teas. I went with my usual English Breakfast tea. They brought out so many yummy sandwiches and little desserts. The service was wonderful, everyone was so sweet that worked there. I had a wonderful time catching up and drinking delicious tea with Dianna. 

After we did that, we headed over to our friend's house for our Ladies' Ornament Exchange party. Basically everyone brings an ornament and you can open one and then steal other people's. We also had delicious soup and desserts. It was so nice to spend time with the women of my church. 

I wore my favorite jumpsuit to tea. 





My outfit for the Ornament Exchange.


All the ladies and the ornaments we got.

You can watch my vlog of the entire day here. Clips of the hotel are included! 


No comments:

Post a Comment