Tuesday, October 2, 2018

How I Styled Flare Pants

 

 
Cardigan: Target (it comes in a bunch of colors!) //Shirt: Target // Pants: American Eagle 
Hey everyone and welcome back! Today I am talking about how I styled my favorite striped flare pants from American Eagle. I paired it with a simple white tshirt and then a rusted color cardigan. I love this outfit because its so comfortable that it feels like you are wearing pajamas. If you have been reading my posts you know that I am all about my outfits being comfortable. Another reason I love the pants in this outfit is because you can dress them up or down. I went pretty casual with this outfit but you could go with anything from sandals to heels with these pants. They're good for a lunch date or a fun night out. You definitely need to add these pants to your closet!

Anyways now that I have told you about some of my favorite pants, I'm going to get back to my homework. I'm currently sitting in Starbucks procrastinating. I hope y'all are having an amazing week and hope you will join me next time for my next post!



1 comment:

  1. Hey wow I would like really want to have something like this added on to my wardrobe. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete