Sunday, September 23, 2018

Second Day of Fall Outfit








Shirt: Belk //Skirt: American Eagle // Booties: Target // Purse: Anne Klein 

Hey everyone and happy second day of fall! Sorry that I'm a day late to posting about a fall outfit, but I'm always late to everything so its nothing new.

I'm sharing this outfit with y'all today because it is perfect for early fall especially if you live in a place like I do where it is still super hot even though it is fall out. I pair this deep plum corduroy skirt with a black tshirt and booties. I love it because its not super warm to wear but it has the fall color palette. I don't have a picture but I also paired this skirt with a sleeveless turtleneck and it looked super cute. Some jewelry with deep fall tones would look so pretty with the skirt. 

I hope y'all are having a great start to your fall. Do y'all have any fall activities planned? If so, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment