Thursday, November 15, 2018

Instagram Round Up

 Good morning everyone and welcome back! Today I am doing my first Instagram round up. I believe I am going to start doing these at the end of each month. Then y'all can see where I got each piece of the outfits I have posted on my Instagram. So a few updates are, I did get accepted into Georgia Southern University and I will be attending there in January and another update is I am now going to be working as a sale associate at American Eagle so be ready for lots of clothing pieces from there! So excited for these two new journeys in my life and to be able to share them with y'all. 

 
Sweater: Old Navy // Skirt: Target

 
Hat: Target // Cardigan: Target 


Cardigan: Nordstrom // Shirt: Target // Pants: Target // Shoes: Converse

Sweater: American Eagle // Pants: Target // Shoes: Converse // Purse: Nordstrom

 
Cardigan: Target // Pants: Belk // Booties: Old Navy

 
Sweater: American Eagle // Pants: Target // Booties: Old Navy


No comments:

Post a Comment