Friday, December 7, 2018

Velvet Dress + Ladies' Banquet

 Hey y'all and welcome back! I'm so excited to share this outfit with you because it is super affordable and comfortable but still cute! You can wear this dress to something causal such as a date night or you can dress it up for a holiday party. Tonight I went to my church's ladies' banquet so I did a dressy, casual look. I paired it with one of my favorite cardigans and booties. Then I threw on some statement earrings and walked out the door. 

  For the banquet, everyone brought a soup or a cake and then there was singing, games and a speaker. It was so good to take time to see to everyone that I haven't seen in awhile because of my busy schedule. Also, the decorations were absolutely beautiful, I'm sad that I did not get any pictures of them, but I did snap a picture of the hot cocoa bar that they at there just in case y'all might want to use the idea for your own holiday party. It was literally the cutest thing and the hot chocolate tasted so good! 

Thanks for reading and hope y'all enjoy some of the pictures from tonight. Also, what have you been up to for the holidays? Have you been to any banquets or parties? Let me know in the comments!! 

With Love,
Madison

 
Dress: Target // Cardigan: Target // Shoes: Old Navy // Purse: Nordstrom

 
Here's a picture with my sweet Mama. 

And a picture with one of my bffs! 





No comments:

Post a Comment