Friday, August 31, 2018

Pop of Pink

 

 

 


 
Dress: Laura Jeffries // Shoes that are similar: Here + Here // Purse: Crown & Ivy

Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I am sharing one of my favorite halter dresses. When I saw this dress I knew I needed to have it. It is perfect for work or church and it completely brightens your day no matter what mood you are in with its beautiful pink color. It is also super comfortable. This dress also hits around the knee so if you are having to move around you do not have to worry about your dress coming up (which is extremely helpful if you help with kids like I use to do!). I paired it with nude heels that I found from Target. I bought my shoes awhile ago so they are not in stock anymore but I linked similar ones that would look just as good! 

I hope y'all had a wonderful week and have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment