Monday, September 3, 2018

Messy Bun & Target Run

 




Shirt: Target // Shorts: Kirkland's // Planner: Kirkland's 
Hey everyone! So today I am just doing a super causal post. I took these pictures on a Sunday after church so I wanted to wear something really relaxed. I had ran across this shirt in Target and I knew I needed it because nothing gets better than Target runs and messy buns so a shirt with that saying on it was a must have. My shorts are actually from Kirkland's. I did not realize until recently that they sold sleepwear. Sadly, I could not find these shorts online, I believe you can only buy them in the store. This is one of my favorite outfits to lay around and cuddle with Ollie in. Also the shirt is on sale so hurry up and snatch it if you want it! 

I hope y'all have a happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment