Monday, September 17, 2018

2 Ways to Wear an Oversized Striped Shirt

Hey everyone! Today I am doing something a little different, I am showing y'all how I would style this comfy oversized button down shirt. I could not decide how I wanted to style it for the blog so I figured I would show y'all both ways to style it. I hope y'all enjoy this type of post! 


 


 

 The first way that I style this shirt was with my light washed jeans and my cute espadrille platform wedges. When I style the shirt this way I would be probably going to work or out to lunch or dinner. This first way is a little more professional.


 



The second way I style this shirt was with my jean skirt and converses. To me, this style is a little more fun and casual. I would wear this if I was going out shopping with my friends or going to something like the local fair. The converses really dress it down and they are super comfortable to walk around in. 

Hope y'all have a lovely rest of the week! 

Jeans: Old Navy Rockstar jeans (bought them last year, but similar styles that are just as cute!) 
Skirt: Pacsun 


No comments:

Post a Comment