Monday, September 10, 2018

First Colors of Fall






Shirt: Target // Jeans: Belk // Shoes: AMS // Purse: Belk // Earrings: Target

Hey everyone and welcome back! I'm so excited to be sharing this outfit because it is my first fall colored outfit on the blog. Since I live in South Georgia, I definitely cannot be wearing actual fall clothing right now because it is still around 90 degrees out everyday, but that is not stopping me from wearing fall colors! I'm in love with my mustard colored wedges. The link I put for them is through Walmart, but I actually got my pair from Twisted Sisters which is a cute little store down in Amelia Island, Florida. But they are the same exact shoe so you will be fine buying them online! 

Anyways, I loved being able to walk around the Jekyll Island Club Resort area to take these pictures. If you can, you should visit this hotel because it is absolutely beautiful. It is one of my favorite places. We took some other pictures around the area that I will be showing on the blog at a later date. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment