Friday, October 12, 2018

Fun Leather Pants & Back to College?


 



Shirt: Target // Leggings: Target // Shoes: Converse

Hey everyone! It's finally Friday! So I'm completely obsessed with this outfit. The leggings and the shirt are from Target. The leggings that I'm wearing are almost like a combination of pants and leggings which makes them so comfortable and stretchy. Also this is the perfect striped tee to have in your closet. It goes with anything and its light and soft so you can wear it in the summer or layer it for fall.

So I've decided sometimes whenever I do my fashion posts I think I want to give you little updates on my life to make it feel more personal. I just think it is always neat to see a glimpse of what is going on in bloggers' lives because it makes you feel more connected to them personally. So my little update for you today, is I've decided to go back to college in the spring (January) and I will hopefully be attending Georgia Southern University (I just submitted my application on Wednesday and I'm waiting to hear back.) I cannot wait to share this journey with y'all and hopefully soon I will be accepted and able to share that with y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment