Monday, October 8, 2018

Halloween Room Tour






 
 
 

 
 



 Bat Throw Pillow  // Pumpkin Throw Blanket // Boy Raven // Girl Raven // Black Pumpkin // Poison Bottle // Trick or Treat Sign // Pumpkin Pail 

Hey everyone and welcome back! Today is my very first "home" post. I decided that I wanted to share how I decorated for Halloween. I did not do much for it but I figured I would show you the little bit I did. I even decorated Ollie's pen for Halloween (disclaimer: He does not stay in the pen. He is a free roam around my room. We have this pen for his hay and for him to go in and out as he pleases.) I got hay in the pumpkin pail idea from 101 Rabbits and Ollie loves it. I got all of my decorations from Target since I am on a budget right now.

I hope you enjoyed this different type of post. Right now I am in the process of redoing my room and I cannot wait to do another post on once it is finished.

I hope y'all are having a great week and come back for my next post (It will be a fashion one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment